4.5

I have always used the GS in Pensacola, FL, I never had a bad 'session' and always had a great time as well as photos that came out excellent.The glamour experts were great, they were very helpful, gentle, actually good conversationalists and could talk as they worked on my hair-thick but ba by fly away-which is a royal pain in the *** because it won't hold a wave much less a curl.

They worked magic and made me so beautiful! The key to getting a good 'turnout' is to show respect, be honest yet keep your words sweet. I hope to return to that kiosk agan soon! Will 'paste last GS photo with my next review.

I am sorry if anyone else had a bad experience.....maybe check atittude at the door, you may be happier if you give them another chance!Oh yeah, I'm not pissed!!!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Glamour Shots. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Glamour Shots.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Glamour Shots to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Glamour Shots?

Comments