I had photo shots taken of my grand daughter 4/17/15 it's now a month later I'm PISSED still waiting for OVER PRICED PHOTOS. Every time I go to pick up photos I'm given another date to come back and they will for sure be there......NOT.

I've been told I'm having them sent over night express I guarantee they will be here tomorrow, a week later I'm still waiting.

I want my money refunded cause I could've taken photos at another location for less money and already have my photos in hand. Thanks for NOTHN but ***, LIES, AND WASTING MY TIME!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of photos from Glamour Shots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $298 and wants Glamour Shots to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was prices and pushy sales people. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glamour Shots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Copperas Cove, Texas, United States #1212938

How can I help you? Please contact the new management team, who cares, at 254-690-0699.

If you actually want help call us.

We I'll assist you.

Respectfully,

GS Staff

That's scary. I was told the same thing about my digital picture.

Two days in a row. The pictures weren't even that great.

I had no problem in California, I

Do agree they are expensive and it is true they don't tell u how much it will be until after photos are taken. You can get photos done much cheaper at penny's that is in California u could don't know if jc Penney takes photos here

I love Glamourshots!

Its not for everybody especially if you cant afford it!

Cheese anybody...

Why would you take a kid to Glamour Shots for a photo shoot? Everybody knows they are one of the most expensive studios around.

Granted you could have went to a lower priced studio to have the pictures taken, but you wouldn't have received the make up and hair style, and I'm assuming that is the reason you went to Glamour Shots. I have news for you this isn't the web site for Glamour Shots, you are doing your whining on a general complaint site.

to Anonymous #984179

FYI THERE WAS NO MAKEUP AND IF THERE WAS ITS NO CONCERN IF YOURS.....my point being their customer service sucks. If I pay for something I expect to receive it NOT be given a different day or being told they don't know what the hold up is.

They had no problem getting their payment from me. So if your employed there get out your *** feelings......wish I had read the reviews before I wasted my time and money there.