I walk in , the lady hand a form to sign,and walk me over to make up and started makeup,and processed to take photo, the photo shoot went well, fast forward finish photo , the lady review the photo with me ,I first amount she said was3,200.00.i said I didn't come here to spend that kind of money,The next amount was1,200.00.Again this is way over my budgets , I didn't think that I would be paying this outrageous amount , I said I bought the groupon vochure for 29.99.so she came up with another number 849.00.

I never saw a price sheet with these amount , finally she said 4 prints and cd for 250.00 dollar.i payed 250.00 never ever again, there has to be something that can be done about such a practice.I want a refund

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Glamour Shots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Glamour Shots to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glamour Shots and glamour shots photo shoot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Glamour Shots?

Comments

Asbury Park, New Jersey, United States #1222497

how did they force you to purchase anything?did you sign a invoice stating all sales are final>?

did you sign your credit card receipt?

if so, then you have buyers remorse.if you didn't like anything then you shouldn't have bought anything- just sayin'

Is that really the price? My friend and I wanted to go but hearing that! I don't have that money!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #998351

I had a similar experience with them.They have very sneaky sales tactics.

You can be lured in with a coupon or groupon. They treat you really nice and you may be there all day. By the time they have you at the pay table to see your beautiful photos they wack you over the head with their inflated prices! They go very very high so that when they reduce the price it's still overpriced but it sounds better than the previous price.

Also they have a friendly way of telling you that your photos will be discarded if not purchased.

The short of it is, they are professional can artists.

Buyer keep it moving!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #997076

I had the same exact issue I ended up paying 350 when i bought the vouches for 29 and that's all I wanted. it was horrible. Live and you learn.

Which one did you go to? Let me guess the one in Plantation, FL?

Everybody that goes to Glamour Shots knows that they are extremely expensive, even with whatever the heck "groupon" is. You must not have read things over very good. Live and learn.