1.5

Purchased a 29$ Groupon deal which offered hair, make up, 3 outfit changes, a retouched 8x10 printed portrait and a DVD slide show of all images.I made an appt, which they charge 20$ for, had to reschedule and they charged me another $20.

I arrived for my appt at the Bridgewater NJ location....many Kudos to the make up/ hair stylist, she was a sweetheart and in no way contributed to my horrific end result experience. So I rock the shoot....sit down to view the pics and I'm waiting to be given my "free" DVD slide show. Out of about 40-50 pics, I absolutely adore 18 of them, the photographer then says, ok that's 2700$...I nearly pooped my pants onsite. Again I'm asking for what's included in my Groupon, and she's telling me I have to purchase the pictures I like first to get that.

So after 2 hours of going thru pics and trying to Narrow down to something affordable (which is nothing) I end up with 8 pictures for over 400$. After they pressure you to apply for their financing, and sign your life away acknowledging no refunds, all sales final, the fool hands me the DVD...when I ask what it was I was told it's the slide show of all of your images which is what I had been asking about from the beginning. END result, this place is bait and switch! I was entitled to the DVD with all images and a printed photo with no additional charge out of pocket.

They want you to purchase expensive photos because they get commission. I don't know how *** people are to really pay that, they bamboozled me, bug I complained and let them have it the next day and demanded a refund...which I got.

Buyer Beware!The bait and Switch tactics still have me taken aback.

Review about: Groupon Glamour Shots Boudoir Photosession Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Glamour Shots?

Comments

So you were an ***. You weren't obligated to waste 400 bucks on total ***, but you did anyway. Good job.