They are the worst in the business.Their prices are sky high and the service is worst.

Its been three months since I went for a photo shoot. They duped me to get more pics and then charged me very high prices for each photo clicked. Also I did not get all the promised pictures and when called they say they will call back but they never have. The photos were not delivered on time and I am still to get one of the picture from them.

The frame quality was also not as expected.Overall, the worst place to spend your money.Its a total waste

Location: Arden Mall, Sacramento, CA

Review about: Glamour Shots Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Glamour Shots?

Comments

#193755

I am very sorry for your experience at our Arden Fair Location.Our goal at Glamour Shots is to consistently provide superior service and quality portraits.

We appreciate the feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your comments.I would like to make sure you receive all of your purchased portraits.

In addition, I would like to discuss the portraits not being delivered on time.Please contact us customerservice@glamourshots.net to resolve your customer service issues.